What do I do if I lost my student concession card?
If you lose your School Smartcard
Simply call 1800-CALL ONE (1800-2255663) which operates daily from 8am to 6pm (excluding public holidays) and provide your NRIC number or concession card number along with your contact number.
Where do I get a new student Ezlink card?
Where can I purchase an EZ-Link card? You can purchase EZ-Link cards at 42 TransitLink Ticket Offices and 6 Concession Card Replacement Offices located at MRT stations and bus interchanges, at Passenger Service Centres within most MRT Stations and at 7-Eleven stores, including those located at Shell petrol kiosks.
How do I replace my student pass?
To replace a lost or damaged Student’s Pass card, you will need:
- Your recent passport-sized colour photograph taken within the last three months. …
- Your valid travel document (valid for least six months)
- A letter from your education institution, stating you are currently a registered student.
What happens if I lost my EZ-Link card?
If you lose your EZ-Link card, you can immediately block it to transfer any remaining stored value to a new EZ-Link card. What’s more, get coverage if there is any unauthorised usage on your lost card!
How much is a replacement concession card?
Card Replacement Fees
|Concession Card Type||Damaged Card||Faulty Card|
|Child Concession Card||Free||Free%|
|All Other Concession Cards||$8.10 Breakdown: $5 card cost** $3.10 personalisation fee**||Free%|
How much is a student concession card?
Monthly Concession Pass
|Bus Concession Pass (BCP)||$55.50|
|Train Concession Pass (TCP)||$48.00|
|Hybrid Concession Pass (HCP)*||$90.50|
How do I activate my child concession card?
Once you receive your new concession card, please return your Child Concession Card at any TransitLink Ticket Office. Card Activation: Head down to any TransitLink Ticket Office with your original NRIC/passport and make a minimum top-up of $5 to activate the card for use on public transport.
How do I top up my EZ-link card on the app?
Top-up your ez-link anytime, anywhere
- Download the EZ-Link app (Android) & log in to register your EZ-Link card.
- Select Top Up on the EZ-Link app (Android) Note: The top-up function is only available for NFC-enabled Android phones.
- Select DBS PayLah! as the Payment Option. Note: Check that you have sufficient PayLah!
Where do I report my lost Ezlink card?
6.1 It is the responsibility of the Account Holder to either block the usage of any lost Auto Top-up Enabled Card (“Lost Card”) via the EZ-Link Mobile App or report the loss of any Lost Card to EZ-Link at its hotline at telephone number 6496 8300 during the hours of 8.00 am to 6.00 p.m. (daily except public holiday).
How do you get a student card?
5 Steps to Make a Student ID Card
- Step 1: Choose a relevant ID card theme and format. …
- Step 2: Add branding elements. …
- Step 3: Download a pre-made ID card template. …
- Step 4: Edit the template and incorporate security measures. …
- Step 5: Print on high-quality material.
How much is a replacement Ezlink card?
Getting a personal EZ-Link card?
|Where to get your card Sales Price Stored value Card cost|
|TransitLink Ticket Offices and Concession Card Replacement Offices located at MRT stations and bus interchanges||$12 $7 $5|
|Convenience stores such as 7-Eleven, Buzz and Cheers outlets||Price varies|
How do I get a refund if I lost my EZ-Link card?
Visit any TransitLink Ticket Office and present your card for refund.
- Less than S$80. Refund is immediate.
- More than S$80. Fill up the Manual Deferred Refund (MDR) form provided by TransitLink. Deferred refund will take 14 working days via transfer to another EZ-Link card or to a DBS/POSB bank account.
How do I replace my lost PAssion card?
If your Card is lost, stolen, damaged or used by any other person, you must report this immediately at our hotline number 6225 5322. If the lost or stolen Card is recovered, you must immediately return the Card to us without using it further.