|1||University of Michigan||Ann Arbor, MI|
|2||University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill||Chapel Hill, NC|
|3||University of California||Los Angeles, CA|
|4||University of Virginia||Charlottesville, VA|
What is the #1 college in the US?
The List: America’s Top Colleges 2019
|4||Massachusetts Institute of Technology||Massachusetts|
What is the #1 Best College?
Here are the best colleges in the U.S.
- Princeton University.
- Harvard University.
- Columbia University.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Yale University.
- Stanford University.
- University of Chicago.
- University of Pennsylvania.
What college has the nicest campus?
- Berry College – Mount Berry, Georgia. …
- The University of Hawai’i at Mānoa – Honolulu, Hawai’i. …
- Mount Holyoke College – South Hadley, Massachusetts. …
- Sewanee: The University of the South – Sewanee, Tennessee. …
- University of Notre Dame – Notre Dame, Indiana. …
- Princeton University – Princeton, New Jersey.
What is the most luxurious college?
Check out the 10 most luxurious college campuses in the country.
- University of Arizona.
- University of Texas.
- Duke University.
- Washington University in St. Louis.
- University of California at Los Angeles.
What is the hardest college to get into?
With an admission rate of 5.0%, Harvard University ranks as the most difficult school to get into. This rate only reflects admission into Harvard’s undergraduate school — Harvard College. Some schools at Harvard are even more competitive, such as Harvard’s School of Medicine.
How can I get into Harvard for free?
If your family’s income is less than $65,000, you’ll pay nothing.
- Families who earn more than $150,000 may still qualify for financial aid.
- For more than ninety percent of American families, Harvard costs less than a public university.
- All students receive the same aid regardless of nationality or citizenship.
Are Harvard students happy?
On a five-point scale, Harvard students’ overall satisfaction is 3.95, compared to an average of 4.16 from the 30 other schools surveyed by the Consortium on Financing Higher Education, which includes all eight Ivies, along with top research institutions and small liberal arts schools.
What college has the lowest acceptance rate?
Top 100 – Lowest Acceptance Rates
|School||Location||Fall 2019 acceptance rate|
|Stanford University||Stanford, CA||4%|
|Columbia University||New York, NY||5%|
|Curtis Institute of Music||Philadelphia, PA||5%|
|Harvard University||Cambridge, MA||5%|
How can I get accepted into Harvard?
The average GPA at Harvard is 4.18. With a GPA of 4.18, Harvard requires you to be at the top of your class. You’ll need nearly straight A’s in all your classes to compete with other applicants. Furthermore, you should be taking hard classes – AP or IB courses – to show that college-level academics is a breeze.
What is the safest campus in America?
Academic & Performance Center – Curry College, Milton, MA. Milton City in Massachusetts is the safest college city in America for 2019. According to the FBI, only 60 property crimes and 12 violent crimes were reported. The city is also the fourth safest city in the State and the tenth safest in the entire country.
Which university has the most attractive students?
OkCupid reveals the top colleges with the most attractive…
- California Institute of Technology. …
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. …
- University of Chicago. …
- Harvard University. …
- University of California at Berkeley. …
- Princeton University. …
- Stanford University. …
- University of Pennsylvania.
Which university is the most expensive in the world?
Harvey Mudd College is considered the world’s most expensive university in the world. It is also one of the most costly universities in the USA.