On the right side of the assignemnt window student will see a box with Private comments. The student can type the message and then click the over arrow button to send the message. When teacher replies student will see all message in the Private comments box.
Can students message each other in Google Classroom?
Your comment is visible to all the other students, plus the teacher. Email other students: On the Classmates tab, click the envelope icon to the right of a student’s name to send an email message to that student.
How do I send a private message to a student in Google Classroom?
Email another student
- Go to classroom.google.com and click Sign In. Sign in with your Google Account. …
- Click the student’s class.
- Click People.
- Next to the student’s name, click Email . Note: If you don’t see Email. …
- In the new email, enter a subject and your message. click Send.
Can students comment on each other’s work in Google Classroom?
Allow students to reply to each other or edit their original answer. You can also select specific students when assigning questions in Google Classroom by clicking the dropdown that says “All Students” and just checking the ones you want to receive it.
Can we chat privately on Google classroom?
In response to your question, private messages are attached to the assignment in Google Classroom. You can open the assignment, and you will be able to see the message.
How do I post privately on Google classroom?
Send a private comment to your teacher
- Go to classroom.google.com and click Sign In. Sign in with your Google Account. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. …
- Click the class.
- Choose an option: On the Stream page, click the assignment or question. …
- Click Add private comment.
- Enter your comment click Post .
How do students see private comments on Google classroom?
To view private comments,
- Open the assignment.
- Go to the “Student Work” tab.
- From here you can see thumbnails of your students’ work. To the left, you will see your roster, and a snippet of the private comment if there is one.
- Click on the student’s name to view the private comment.
Can students see comments in Google Classroom?
Students can see your feedback as comments after you return their work. In Classroom, open the student work (details above). Enter your comment and click Comment.
Can students see each others grades in Google Classroom?
They can view their grades from the Classes page/Classwork page/Stream page. You might want to refer to this article on how students can view their Grades.
Can you chat in Google Classroom?
Student Chat: Students now have the ability to chat with one another in Google Classroom. They see the same button option as previously mentioned, but only have the option to “create a post”.
How do I send a private chat on Google meet?
Send a direct message to someone in a room in Chat
- Go to Google Chat or your Gmail account.
- On the left, under Rooms, click a room to open it.
- At the top, click the room name. View members.
- Point to the person’s name and click More. Message.
- Enter your message and then click Send .