Bossier Parish Community College doesn’t offer on campus housing. If you’re not living with family you will need to budget for food and housing in the Bossier City area just like you would for a college with dorms. The estimated rent and meal expense per academic year for off campus housing is $9,254.
What classes does Bpcc offer?
Online Career and Technical Certificate
- Career and Technical Certificate Basic Management.
- Career and Technical Certificate Bookkeeping.
- Career and Technical Certificate Computer Repair.
- Career and Technical Certificate Help Desk.
- Career and Technical Certificate Network Security.
- Career and Technical Certificate Web Design.
What division is Bossier Parish Community College?
Bossier Parish Community College
|BPCC Administration Building|
|Type||Public community college|
|Colors||Maroon and Gold|
|Athletics||NJCAA – LCCAC|
What time does Bpcc open?
Hours & Location
|While Classes are in Session||Time|
|Monday||8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday through Thursday||8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.|
|Fridays||8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.|
How do I drop out of BPCC?
Any student who ceases to attend a class may be subject to a College-Initiated Withdrawal. A student who wishes to withdraw from a course or resign from the College must do so officially by withdrawing from courses online through LOLA.
How do I drop a class on LoLA Bpcc?
If you would like to remove a class, select Remove from the Action drop down menu and click on Submit. Use the Schedule Details tab to view the courses that you have registered for.
How do I drop a class on LoLA?
- How to Drop a Course on LoLA.
- Log in to your LoLA account. Select “Nunez Community College” under Self Service Banner.
- Select “Student”. Click “Registration”. …
- Once on the Course Registration page, under ACTION, select the drop down box of the course that you wish to withdraw from.
How much is tuition at Bossier Parish Community College?
In-state tuition 4,156 USD, Out-of-state tuition 8,842 USD (2019 – 20)
How do I register for classes at BPCC?
- Step 1 – Apply to BPCC. Complete the online admissions application.
- Step 2 – Submit Required Admission Documents. …
- Step 3 – Financial Aid. …
- Step 4 – Academic Advising. …
- Step 5 – Department Exams and Other Measures for Placement. …
- Step 6 – Business Office.
How do I log into my Bpcc email?
BPCC Student Email
- Go to the top of any page, and click the email icon, then click on the Student Email Portal.
- Your username: Your BPCC email@example.com.
- Your password: 6-digit birth date.
- Example: John Smith was born May 10, 1975 = Password: 051075.
- Click on “Sign In”
- Click on the Outlook Icon.