If the service asks for an email address, the transcript must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. It can take 24-72 hours for transcripts to be received.
How do I transfer to Del Mar College?
You must complete at least 25 percent of your Del Mar College degree plan at Del Mar to be eligible. Your associate degree then depends on the course credit you earn at your four-year institution. Speak with an academic advisor to ensure your courses will transfer back to Del Mar.
How do I drop a class at Del Mar College?
Students may submit their Drop/Withdrawal form by three methods:
- Students may submit forms in person at the Office of the Registrar on the East Campus in Harvin Student Center or on the West Campus in the Coleman Student Center.
- Students may complete the form and scan electronically and email to email@example.com.
How do I change my major at Del Mar College?
For more information on changing your major, please contact the Registrar’s Office at (361) 698-1248.
How do I register for classes at Del Mar?
Feel free to contact our Student Enrollment Center at (361) 698-1290 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for personalized assistance. Please Note: This application is for credit courses and programs. If you are interested in noncredit, continuing education programs, please visit Continuing Education.
How do I check my Del Mar email?
Go to https://portal.office.com. Sign in with email address and password. (Your email address is email@example.com)
How do I register for classes at Tamucc?
Register For Classes
- Click the Student tab.
- Click on the Registration link.
- Click on Add or Drop Classes link.
- Select the desired term from the drop-down menu and click Submit.
- In the spaces provided, enter the 5-digit Call Number (CRN) for each class you would like to add to your schedule.
How much is tuition at Del Mar College?
In-state tuition 4,275 USD, Out-of-state tuition 5,441 USD (2019 – 20)
What does Delmar mean?
Origin:Spanish. Popularity:9445. Meaning:of the sea. Delmar as a boy’s name is pronounced DEL-mar. It is of Spanish and Old French origin, and the meaning of Delmar is “of the sea”.