Student of the Month Program. Student of the Month programs are designed to recognize student achievement and to showcase accomplishments in academics, athletics, exemplary character traits, and other categories.
What does it mean to be student of the month?
The student of the month must be a diligent student, completing his/her assignments on time, showing strong effort to learn the subjects. The student of the month demonstrates excellent behavior inside and outside the classroom, is well-mannered, and respectful to peers and teachers.
Is Student of the Month a big deal?
The award includes everyone from freshman to seniors and, in the past, some students have won twice, even with a three-year gap between their nominations. … “Student of the Month is a great way for the teachers to show how much they appreciate and respect you in school,” Silver commented.
How do I choose a student of the month?
Criteria for selecting the Students of the Month should include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Good attendance or improvement in attendance.
- Character through compassion, honesty, trustworthiness, optimism, and responsibility.
- Behavior and self-control.
- Attitude toward others/learning.
- Good citizenship.
How do you announce a best student award?
Today, I feel very privileged and honored to stand here in front of you all and acknowledge the achievements of our brilliant students who have made both the school and their parents proud. I would like to congratulate our students on achieving such positive results.
What are 5 traits of a successful student?
Characteristics of Successful Students
- Accept Responsibility. You see yourself as primarily responsible for your outcomes and experiences.
- Are Self-Motivated. …
- Master Self-Management. …
- Are Interdependent. …
- Have Self-Awareness. …
- Believe in Life-Long Learning. …
- Have High EQ’s (Emotional Intelligence). …
- Believe in Yourself.
Why should someone be student of the month?
The Student of the Month program is meant to promote success in and out of the classroom. For a student to be a well-respected citizen, they must be able to balance many different areas of life. They must exemplify outstanding characteristics both as a student and as a citizen of the community.
What is a student of the week?
Usually, awarding student of the week is left to the classroom teacher instead of the school. This can be done by allowing the student to bring in a show and tell every day and give them several minutes each day to talk about their item. …
What do I write on a report card?
- is a conscientious, hard-working student.
- works independently.
- is a self-motivated student.
- consistently completes homework assignments.
- puts forth their best effort into homework assignments.
- exceeds expectations with the quality of their work.
- readily grasps new concepts and ideas.
What are good awards for kids?
50 Student Award Titles to Boost Your Year-End Awards Assembly
- Above and Beyond Award.
- Academic Excellence Award.
- Academic Star.
- Achievement Award.
- Artfully Creative Award.
- Aspiring Author.
- Awesome Attitude.
- Caring Classroom Award.
How do you announce a winning prize in school?
You all have made us so proud. Today, we are here to announce the lucky winners of the 12 main awards and also for applauding the victory of our commendable participants. I also congratulate all the finalists you have set a very admiring benchmark for other sportspersons of this institution to imitate.
How do you announce a winner of a competition in school?
Announce the name of the winner of the contest. Highlight the efforts of the winner. Tell the readers what prize the winner will get. Congratulate the winner in a warm manner.
How do you call a student for prize distribution?
You can take the help of the following points.
- Introduction – A brief introduction of the programme / function / show.
- Welcome speech – Welcome to all guests. Felicitation – felicitation of the guests (the principal, vice-principal, etc.).
- Lighting the lamp.
- Welcome song.
- Main events.
- Vote of thanks.